Do you....

Do you have your license number memorized????

• Total voters
Pics
Yes :lau turns out I actually remembered more than I thought I did so I only had to look at it for like 2 seconds 😂🤣 And I only really had to learn the first three. Wanna hear it!? 😜
Are you sure?

Are you sure?
Am I sure I have it memorized or that I wanna share it!? 😜 Kidding, I know what you mean and would never ever actually share it lmao yes I’m sure it’s memorized. :D I looked at it a few times then repeated it over and over in my head and that was that.

Am I sure I have it memorized or that I wanna share it!? 😜 Kidding, I know what you mean and would never ever actually share it lmao yes I’m sure it’s memorized. :D I looked at it a few times then repeated it over and over in my head and that was that.
Next.
Learn your bank account number.

Next.
Learn your bank account number.
Okay. I actually have to make a new bank account tonight. This reminded me. So now I’m gonna have two numbers. 😭

I’ll learn it though because the card it’s written in is starting to fade a bit and that would be very bad if it became illegible. 😂🤣🙈

Also probably not safe to carry the card with the account number on it around with me???? It’s in my wallet.

Okay. I actually have to make a new bank account tonight. This reminded me. So now I’m gonna have two numbers. 😭

I’ll learn it though because the card it’s written in is starting to fade a bit and that would be very bad if it became illegible. 😂🤣🙈

Also probably not safe to carry the card with the account number on it around with me???? It’s in my wallet.
Why in the world do you need another bank account?

Back
Top Bottom