Do your chicken poes for you? Mine do post pics please!!!

Quote:
Momma and baby are SO cute. How do you all get these pictures of your chickens with their mouths open??? I can never get that.
he.gif

Thanks. The key is to just have super noisy chickens!! LOL The two of the salmon Faverolles pullet side by side are the same bird - she's queen of the coop and makes sure everybody hears all about it!! LOL The baby pic was actually momma teaching baby to drink water out of the little fountain, and I got lucky to catch her in mid gulp!
lol.png

Then it is a good thing for me that mine are quiet! I have an australorp hen that chatters tho. I live IN the city so I tell them all to keep it down. LOL

Quote:
Wow; he's a looker!!!!

I think he's a very handsome boy! He's always the first to come running looking for treats, and lets my 7 year old haul him around all over the place.
Even though they're pretty young (10-12 weeks from what I've been told), he is already looking out for the other chickens. Today, we were introducing one of our dogs to the idea of chickens (on a leash, of course), and she (the dog) got all excited and tried to rush the flock. All the others went squawking and running, but Abe fluffed up and kind of rushed the dog. The dog immediately went back in the house with a very firm scolding, and I don't think her tail came out from between her legs for hours afterward!

Quote:
Wow; he's a looker!!!!

I think he's a very handsome boy! He's always the first to come running looking for treats, and lets my 7 year old haul him around all over the place.
Even though they're pretty young (10-12 weeks from what I've been told), he is already looking out for the other chickens. Today, we were introducing one of our dogs to the idea of chickens (on a leash, of course), and she (the dog) got all excited and tried to rush the flock. All the others went squawking and running, but Abe fluffed up and kind of rushed the dog. The dog immediately went back in the house with a very firm scolding, and I don't think her tail came out from between her legs for hours afterward!

woot.gif
You go ABE!!
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom