Does anyone else have an Aspie spouse?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by mylittlechickpea, Aug 17, 2011.

1. mylittlechickpea

mylittlechickpea Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Just wondering.

I am feeling very alone, and very depressed in this moment. I am tired of being accused of over-reacting and being too sensitive about certain topics. I don't really know how to cope with it, I am just hoping there are others that I might be able to connect with. I can pm with the down-low, just don't really want to put it and risk unkind words with someone who may not understand.

[​IMG]

2. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

I'm a great listener and I'm also super sensitive [​IMG]

3. Balefire

Balefire Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Orwigsburg PA
    [​IMG]

4. mylittlechickpea

mylittlechickpea Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I am feeling better, and tired, lol. It's 1 am over here.

But hubs and I got "most" of the situation resolved that was bothering me earlier.

Sometimes I feel like he's just so insensitive, but I forget that his brain clicks a different a different way. I received a couple pm's earlier, and it just feels nice to have support. Maybe when I get home from school later I'll have time to get back on.

But for now, GOOD NIGHT! My bed time was about three hours ago, and I have to be up in four hours [​IMG] Maybe one of these days I'll also learn to do homework on time, and get to bed at a decent hour.

Thank you, for your support.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by