Does anyone else have Potbelly pigs?

I was the opposite roostersandhens, I didn't want a potbelly pig, but now that I got her I wouldn't change it. I still can't believe shecan jump up on my couch! those little legs and fat body.......how on earth can she even jump two inches. lol

I have 2. My future breeding pair. My male is 3.5 months and weighs 13 lbs. my female is 3 months and weighs 10 lbs. They are supposedly micro mini's.
[/IMG][/IMG]

The pics were from about a month ago.

So very cute guys, my jazzy isn't a micro pot belly but she is a reg pot belly and she is 7 mons old and roughly weighs about 45 lbs but alot of that could be baby piglets.

I have two females. 1 is a regular potbelly- Daisy and 1 is a mini- Jasmine. They are about 3 months old and I just can't wait for babies. I have a mini Boar lined up to breed to.
I am glad to see that I am not the only one in love with my piggy girls! :love

has anyone bred their piggy? Nittany already had her first heat, how long should I wait to breed her. Shes a mix of small breeds, but my friend has a micro pot belly, who is 30 pounds and a year old and we want to breed them. How long should I wait? and how often do they go into heat?

i am not sure. Our jazzy came bred, we didn't know it when we bought her. I know you shouldn't breed on the first heat. They cycle every 21 days and show signs for 3 to 4 days.

he was as big as a guinniepig when we got him , now he is 13 years old and well, he grew a bit :)

pwned :)

we have a lot of fun with him. a hole in the yard here or there, or my beautiful Lillies soemtimes disapear over night and i find them in his Barn the next day but we love him just the way he is :)

Back
Top Bottom