Does anyone have a cat that tries to jump in the shower???????

floridachickhatcher

Songster
8 Years
May 22, 2011
Hollister,FL
I have to ask this..Cause my two male cats try to jump in the shower with my mom or me and we can not figure out why.I mean dont cats hate water? LOL the only thing i can figure is that when they were kittens i had bathed them outside cause they had horrible fleas on them and matted/course coats they needed to be washed I mean are they saying give me a bath? Or are they just curious about whats going on in the shower? Or do they want to take a shower with us?

I have a Siamese that loves to be in the bathroom and has crawled on my lap when I am getting a bath. When I wash her, she just lays there and floats. Not your typical cat!

Some kitties love water. One of my Mom's cats will sit on the bathmat while you take a shower, and then hop right in the second you get out. If there is a houseguest who forgets to let him in they will hear him banging on the door!
He also likes to sit on the sink while you brush your teeth.

My grown son has a cat that literally jumps in and showers with him, and my own cats have always loved sitting tubside while the shower's running. (Now, being suddenly dragged into a full tub of water by a 4 year old, not so much.)

YES!
My cat kiwi will scratch and scream at the door until we open it and let her sit between out legs in the shower.
It gets annoying actually...
Especially when she decides to "play" with the bubbles on our feet...Not to mention we have to give her a bath every time we let her in with us XD

Back
Top Bottom