Does anyone have Ameraucana blue eggs for sale?

asher

Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire
14 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Mountains of NC
That will hatch out blue chicks (or splash or black, I suppose)? I was trying to find some and just coming acrossed ones that are that color (the eggs, not the actual chicks! hehe) I want solid, not wheatan, etc.

Let me know what you may have and prices please. Thanks!

Hi!
I have blue, splash, and black Ameraucana hens with a black Am' roo.
The chicks hatch blue and black (with an occasional 'wild' colored one).

299236539.jpg

More Am' pics

Price is $15.00 per dozen plus 'actual shipping'. I'll need your zip to get the total.

Thanks,
smile.png

Lisa

Ohhh! Pretty!!!

Zip is 28752.
smile.png
I'm just over here in NC. PLMK and how soon could I get an order? Could Pay Pal ASAP. My hens are sitting on dud eggs right now and I'd love to give them some actual fertile eggs!
wink.png

LISA!!!..I have another order by a friend of mine who wants some of these hatching eggs of these birds. She saw the pics and fell in love with them..she doesn't have a computer but she comes over here alot..I will paypal for her...just drop me a note if this can be done whenever ya can..
The other eggs I got from you are cooking in the bator right now..lol...thanks so much.
Nadine

I'm just jumping in here to say:
Lisa, I got 23 perfect Ameraucana green eggs today - not a one was even cracked
I can't wait to put them in the 'bator

Got the PP, Cindy. Thanks!
I'll email you Nadine about shipping.
That's great to hear, Grace. The Am' eggs look green to you? I never know what color to call them. They look more tealy-blue than my green-eggers.

Again,
Thanks!
Lisa

LIsa, I'll chime in here too - all eggs arrived safe & sound yesterday!!
fl.gif
These were your BR's tho, but boy are your litltle BR babies cuuuuuuute!!! Will keep you posted. Sorry to hicjack, just wanted to let everybody know - Lisa's eggs rock!!!!
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom