Does anyone have an EE that looks like this?

I had two EEs but one, my beautiful Skye, was taken by a neighbors roaming dog. :mad:
I still have Taka and I’ll post a photo of her tomorrow as I don’t have any recent ones.
Taka is 5 months now.
I’ve never seen EEs that looked like my two, especially Skye. Skye was lost at 4 months.
BA4552E2-0B89-4185-8B7E-CDDC19E62606.jpeg

Here’s Taka at about 3 months I think
23290CD4-A74D-4F08-8FEC-0652C2F0D54C.jpeg

This one is more recent
F7EA56E4-1697-48D5-AAD3-645B15322A40.jpeg

I had two EEs but one, my beautiful Skye, was taken by a neighbors roaming dog. :mad:
I still have Taka and I’ll post a photo of her tomorrow as I don’t have any recent ones.
Taka is 5 months now.
I’ve never seen EEs that looked like my two, especially Skye. Skye was lost at 4 months.
View attachment 1607162

Here’s Taka at about 3 months I think
View attachment 1607163

This one is more recent
View attachment 1607164
They're both so beautiful!
And I am so, so sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I just very recently lost my best layer, an Amberlink named Daisy, who laid literally EVERYday, to a nearby dog roaming around as well. :-( She, too, was taken at the young age of nine-months. Faithful to the end, she was.
Again, you have my deepest condolences. :hugs

They're both so beautiful!
And I am so, so sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I just very recently lost my best layer, an Amberlink named Daisy, who laid literally EVERYday, to a nearby dog roaming around as well. :-( She, too, was taken at the young age of nine-months. Faithful to the end, she was.
Again, you have my deepest condolences. :hugs
Thank you.
I’m sorry about Daisy.
I really wish people would take responsibility for their animals.
I purchased Skye and Taka from Meyer Hatchery.
I was very pleased that they gave me 2 EE chicks that looked so different from each other.

DSCN2974.JPG
this is my Easter Egger breeding coop. The Rooster died shortly after this picture, I only shared it because I felt 2 of the hens look like the OP's Easter Egger hen, too bad my picture of them is the one where they are hiding behind the Rooster. The Rooster was replaced with an F1 Olive egger and I have no idea what egg color gene he carries. Could be blue, could be dark brown could be Olive. Either way the offspring won't have a boring egg color. I rarely name my chickens, they need to do something out of the ordinary to get a name and that flock just runs under the coop and hides when I show up but they are still young.

Last edited:
I wish there was a
Loving all these beauties!!! :love Please keep them coming....:pop So far, I've raised 27 standard and bantam Easter Eggers, so perhaps it would be fun to show a few more of them off.
Lacey:
View attachment 1607041
Weew, who is quite dirty:
View attachment 1607042
Celeste:
View attachment 1607044
Sweet Cheeks:
View attachment 1607054
Jaylin:
View attachment 1607062
Elise:
View attachment 1607064
Ava:
View attachment 1607069
Bandit, whom I barely have any pictures of, poor little thing:
View attachment 1607056
Marble:
View attachment 1607057
View attachment 1607059
And last, but not least, Mouse, my miracle girl. She survived a hole in her abdomen, punctured air sac, sprained wing, and other wounds from a hawk attack.
View attachment 1607055
~Alex
"Love" button on here!

I have a bantam EE who looks like your Cleopatra! This is Lucky, so named because she survived a raccoon attack when she was just 5weeks old. She lost a wing in the battle, but she’s spunky and so so sweet - really bonded to us during her recovery in the house. This picture is when she was about a week into her convalescence, so she’s about 6w old. Now she’s 8 months old and lays the most gorgeous grayish celadon green eggs!

90917433-F7BC-4007-A736-A6C72B85396B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom