does anyone have any pictures of a ducklings developmental stages?????

thechickenguy

Songster
9 Years
Jun 15, 2010
woodsfield ohio 43793
such as day 1, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, ect ect until it reaches adult-hood.i got four babys. my very own first ducks and i was wonderin when they get there feathers and when you can tell drake from duck and so on and so forth. thanks. thechickenguy.

I keep meaning to do this with my ducks and chickens, but never seem to manage to pull it off. They grow up sooooo fast in the scheme of things. Besides the physical changes the color transformations are also quite interesting.

Four ducklings yesterday. have taken loads of photos first day
Will be able to give record by months end
can't stop looking at them and photographing them
Little beauties

I have mine posted on my BYC page just click on it under my name.

The pics are of them up to around 10 weeks I think, at 12 weeks my drake got his drake feather on. But by them my female was quacking. You will be able to tell by there voices first. Males are raspy and females make the quack noise.

Last edited:
We'll be waiting and watching for those pics!
smile.png

hey newchickmom09, i looked at youre byc page. thank you. mine were born last week. im going to post pictures of mine in a different post in a bit. thanks again. thechickenguy.

Last edited:
Here is a pict or some 3 day old, 10 day old, 18 day old and 28 day old duckling.

46956_4_stages.jpg

As its my first year breeding my own Runners I have been taking lots of pics recording for colour for reference in the future. But since some of mine are still so young..I only have baby shots of most of them.

when i had my first 2 duckies.. they were inside duckies.. i took pics of them everyday while they were growing.. put dates on them.. it's on my facebook, there are hundreds of pics.. if you are interested i will give ya'll the link to my facebook album
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom