Does anyone have Asian Blacks?

I got “tricked” this year by TSCs Black sex link bin. I bought 6 and it turns out they are the new Asian Black mixes. I have 4 pullets and 2 cockerels. Does anyone have any pullets that are laying? Curious to hear at which age they lay and what color eggs they lay? Thanks!
I have 2 Asian blacks and 2 black Sex links, the Asians have a lot more black as one of mine is solid black feathering and the other is black and has some red neck feathers but only around the neck. My black SL are black with the red neck feathers but the red goes completely down the breast. One of my Asians started laying at 24wks and the other at 27wks. The Asians are heavy bodied birds as they do have meat bird qualities as well as egg laying and they lay beautiful brown eggs.

I have 2 Asian blacks and 2 black Sex links, the Asians have a lot more black as one of mine is solid black feathering and the other is black and has some red neck feathers but only around the neck. My black SL are black with the red neck feathers but the red goes completely down the breast. One of my Asians started laying at 24wks and the other at 27wks. The Asians are heavy bodied birds as they do have meat bird qualities as well as egg laying and they lay beautiful brown eggs.
this is one of my "Asian blacks" which I think is actually just a sex link. Very beautiful black iridescent feathers. But red chest.

Attachments

• 20181222_134350.jpg
    20181222_134350.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 23

Back
Top Bottom