does anyone have experience with toulouse geese?

What do the wraiths want now?
Oh the local authorities say i have breached the conditions of the abatement notice and they have recordings of my geese honking on 22 seperate occasions between 19th and 26th of January...why it's taken them two months to write to me i don't know but it looks like they want to move forward with legal proceedings

I spent the afternoon speaking to my immediate neighbours to investigate if they had had any issues and surprisingly nobody has and infact would be prepared to write a statement to that effect!

Oh the local authorities say i have breached the conditions of the abatement notice and they have recordings of my geese honking on 22 seperate occasions between 19th and 26th of January...why it's taken them two months to write to me i don't know but it looks like they want to move forward with legal proceedings

I spent the afternoon speaking to my immediate neighbours to investigate if they had had any issues and surprisingly nobody has and infact would be prepared to write a statement to that effect!
This disgusts me on so many levels, personally I think I’d reply that times between the 19th and 26th but haven’t complained because I haven’t lost my sense yet.

Back
Top Bottom