Does anyone here have Cayuga ducks?

You can always order sexed ducklings from a farm like Metzer Farm or eFowl. Metzer ships their orders on Mondays and they get delivered to your local post office by Wednesday. It might be easier than driving four hours if you are willing to wait a few days:)

These are mine. They are funny little ducks, lots of personality!! Sweetest animals ever.. They love to cuddle and be loved on. Require a lot of attention though!

One of mine is very social and loving whole the other will only come to you when he wants to.. He has recently developed this nasty habit of plucking her feathers out!! I separated them for the night.
Not sure what to do about it.

Love them.....Right now i have 1....Boy..(****..lol..)..Got Tesla as a ducking, wanted a girl, hoped and prayed..but when everyone else was laying..not Tess..my first big clue..lol...then we realized we had a lil man......Just an amazing, friendly, beautiful BOY..lololol....The colors are beautiful......they are look so cool in the sun.......He is much friendlier than my Pekin, or my khaki campbell...The more you handle them, the more you end up with a lap-duck..:)

Back
Top Bottom