Does anyone know of a hatchery in Georgia? Does anyone have day olds.?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Hennypen, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Hennypen

Hennypen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    I hatched out one chick today (out of 15 eggs) and the poor baby needs some friends. I need to go pick them up if possible.

Thanks

2. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    No big major hatcheries, but if you would be interested in some Production Red or Dominique dayold chicks, I have a friend here in south Ga that sexes and ships them year round, and his prices are pretty good too. PM me if your would like his contact info.

3. Shannonmeans

Shannonmeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Brazoria, Tx
    WWhat about Boggy Bottom Bantams? They are in Georgia I believe and they have fantastic chickens in alot of breeds. Look them up on line.

4. RAREROO

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:Oh yes, how did I forget about my buddy Aubrey, yes he has a nice assortment of bantam breeds of chicks, turkeys and peafowl and he also ships chicks and eggs. I have been to his house and seen his birds in person, he has some really nice looking birds. He lives in Hahira Ga. and the guy I mentioned with the RIRs and Doms lives in Ray City Ga.

5. Hennypen

Hennypen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    I found some day olds. I had a choice of RIRs or silkies so we went with the silkies.

6. RiesChicks

RiesChicks New Egg

Jun 27, 2010
    Where did you find them? I"m also in GA and can't find any chicks anywhere.

7. RAREROO

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:Where exactly in Ga are you ? Boggy Bottom Bantams has several colors of Silkies as well among his gillions of other breeds and colors.

8. Where exactly in Ga are you ?

They're right across the river from me. Looking forward to seeing y'all Sat.
    )
    Lisa​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by