Does Anyone Play The Sims ??

mrszlopez

Songster
10 Years
Apr 4, 2009
Jackson,NJ
I have been very big on the sims, always. I was soo excited for the Sims 3 to be released. I bought it , installed it & prepared myself for the best Sims experience ever...
Im pretty disappointed. Theres hardly any clothing, hair or furniture ! I like how you can visit neighbors & roam freely thru town, but im not too happy with anything else. Am i alone here ? I just want some expansion packs already.
rant.gif

toletiquesbysam

Songster
11 Years
Sep 19, 2008
Nebraska
Ohh No, I just bought it online, waiting for it's arrival, my kids are soo excited for it to arrive!!!! I hope they won't be dissapointed in it!!!
roll.png

MysticScorpio82

Songster
10 Years
May 2, 2009
Maine, USA
I loved my sims 2, and after buying all the expansions, they come out with a sims 3! ARGH!! Makes me not even want to waste the money, they will prbably come out with a Sims 4 in 3 years after putting out about 20 expansions that cost 20-50 dollars each, and then I will have to start all over again
hit.gif

DuckyBoys

Songster
11 Years
Apr 2, 2008
Colorado
We have been playing the Sims since the very first version of SimAnt and SimCity! My son is begging me to buy him Sims 3 right now but he has to wait for his birthday (August).
Do the Sims 2 Expansion packs work with Sims 3? Or do you have to buy all new stuff?

mrszlopez

Songster
10 Years
Apr 4, 2009
Jackson,NJ
Well, im hoping they get some EP's out soon. Im into it more for like the clothing, designing & whatnot. they dont seem to have much of that. The Sims 3 is like The Sims 2 - starting all over. Idk, i wasnt 100% happy.

annanicole18

Songster
10 Years
Mar 16, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
i feel the same way bout the sims two i don't have any expansions so that could be a reason why. i really like the first sims though its great but my original disk for the delux ed. has gone missing anyone know where i can buy one? amazon has them for 80 in a box new collectors item! i just need it so i can install my expansions....

Quail_Antwerp

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs
11 Years
Aug 16, 2008
Ohio
Quote:
I have the original sims deluxe edition, still in box. Interested?

I just got the Sims 3, and I wasn't pleased at first. Once I started to play it, figured out how to navigate the game and got used to some of the new features, I warmed up to it.

Now I'm just as addicted to 3 as I was 2! And I had all of the expansions for 2, so it was a big change to go from all that jazz to basics as in 3.

If you uninstall all of your Sims 2 expansions, though, you'll see how simple/basic the base game really was! It's amazing how much the expansions add.

As for the first Expansion....November
big_smile.png

mrszlopez

Songster
10 Years
Apr 4, 2009
Jackson,NJ
Quote:
I have the original sims deluxe edition, still in box. Interested?

I just got the Sims 3, and I wasn't pleased at first. Once I started to play it, figured out how to navigate the game and got used to some of the new features, I warmed up to it.

Now I'm just as addicted to 3 as I was 2! And I had all of the expansions for 2, so it was a big change to go from all that jazz to basics as in 3.

If you uninstall all of your Sims 2 expansions, though, you'll see how simple/basic the base game really was! It's amazing how much the expansions add.

As for the first Expansion....November
big_smile.png

How do you know it will be out in november ?! Im obsessed with all of the sims as well. Custom content etc.. lol. But I just cant get 100% happy with 3. im warming up to it a bit, but still want a bit more furniture as well. So November than !?!?
wee.gif

Top Bottom