Does anyone recognize this toy from the 70's-80's? PIC, I'm desperate!

i'm thinking it was just something that came out at easter time..ya know...parents put them in the easter baskets..etc..
Maybe something to do with pater rabbit... i'm grasping straws here...
idunno.gif

I wish I had a better pic of it...No, my mom doesn't remember anything other than what I've already posted. That's what makes this so freakin frustrating! I absolutely LOVED that toy, the last time I saw it was when I was about 2 and a half and I still remember it. That and 2 other bunnies, a pink one and a blue one that were made from hard plastic. They had a pull string and they played Brahm's lullaby and their paws moved back and forth over their eyes....I could kick myself for forgetting to grab those when my mom moved, they ended up in the trash. The stuffed carrot bunny got given away when my mom found out about all my allergies
sad.png
Thanks for the effort, everyone...maybe I'm just not meant to find it, probably because I don't have the $$ to spend even if I did!

What color was the rabbit?

Worse comes to worse... I could probably make a patter for it if you know how to sew! I would offer... but have 2 court gowns, a yeoman outfit, and a baron's duds to get done before Renn faire season starts in April!

Wow I looked alll over the web and couldn't find it. I found stuff close to it but not the same. Since its so old there are probably a limited amount of them even left. I hope you have better luck than I did!

Back
Top Bottom