Does anyone show their Peafowl?

That sounds cool. I am not sure I would want to do that but I think that would be another way for them to help pay for their feed costs and get them out in the public eye to show how wonderful they are.
I can not imagine transporting them though. Especially if the train is full length.

I Love your pic. I enjoyed reading how you never tried to hold or pet them and they are still friendly with you. My peas are 4 and 5 mo old I held them as babies but now i can't get near them now that I have them in pens. I wanted to have them eat out of my hand or at least come to me when I called. Im hoping they loose some of their fear as they get older.

I Love your pic. I enjoyed reading how you never tried to hold or pet them and they are still friendly with you. My peas are 4 and 5 mo old I held them as babies but now i can't get near them now that I have them in pens. I wanted to have them eat out of my hand or at least come to me when I called. Im hoping they loose some of their fear as they get older.

Back
Top Bottom