does anyone want a playstation???

Quote:
Probably not a good idea for a teen to be walking around door to door......... word of mouth is a better way to go, perhaps offer to babysit for a cheaper rate for a time or two.

good luck.

Door to Door is not a good idea, try a temp agency or check with the YMCA to see if they have a line on jobs for your age group, some cities also hire for summer help.

ya i know especially in my neighborhood, i just posted an add on pennysaver for a baby/pet sitter, hopefully i get some calls

Quote:
Don't go alone to any kind of interview, and be sure someone knows where you are going etc..... it can be a mean world out there.

oh yea, for sure, well if i go to any interviews i'll have my mom or grandpa there, just incase
wink.png

Not sure what kind of roo you are looking for but have you tried looking on craigslist for your area? You may even be able to barter for one trade some fresh eggs or somthing. We have so many listed around my area you can't give them away. I had to cull 3 roos last week that I couldn't give away. Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom