Does anyone want to be pen pals?

chicklets81

Chirping
Mar 10, 2017
I have been a member since march, and love reading about everyone's chickens. I did the May hatch-a-long with good success!

I was thinking the other day how it would be fun to have a pen pal that loves chickens as much as me!

I had pen pals when I was younger, and 2 years ago, I got back into pen-paling. I now have a few pen pals I currently write to, and thought it would be really cool to expand my pen pal friends to chicken lovers like me!

I love receiving letters in the mail, and I'd love to find some friends who would love to write letters and send cards and talk about our chickens. We would exchange addresses to send our letters.

If anyone is interested, let me know, or send me a message.

Thanks!

I have been a member since march, and love reading about everyone's chickens. I did the May hatch-a-long with good success!

I was thinking the other day how it would be fun to have a pen pal that loves chickens as much as me!

I had pen pals when I was younger, and 2 years ago, I got back into pen-paling. I now have a few pen pals I currently write to, and thought it would be really cool to expand my pen pal friends to chicken lovers like me!

I love receiving letters in the mail, and I'd love to find some friends who would love to write letters and send cards and talk about our chickens. We would exchange addresses to send our letters.

If anyone is interested, let me know, or send me a message.

Thanks!
I Understand what you at sayng, but its 2017 now--you can send/get a email and reply back in seconds and do not have to wait for days/weeks nor spend 40 to 50 cents for a stamp.

I know email is instant and in some situations where conveying information quickly is very convenient, I also enjoy reading a hand written letter. For me, 50 cents is a small price to pay price to pay for connecting with a friend. I like waiting for a letter to come in the mail.

I know email is instant and in some situations where conveying information quickly is very convenient, I also enjoy reading a hand written letter. For me, 50 cents is a small price to pay price to pay for connecting with a friend. I like waiting for a letter to come in the mail.
OK, maybe you will find someone looking for the same!!! Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom