Does God care if we are happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam fell that man might be and men are that they might have joy.

No preaching there, just simple scripture.

Quote:
Another fine point, and kind of what I was getting at as well. But let's dig a little deeper...without the bad hard times, how would we know when the good times come? I mean, how would happiness even present itself in the first place if everything comes so easily? Truth be told, God designed it perfectly, so that during the hard times He draws us in closer when we have strayed, and in the good times, He is right there celebrating with us like a proud Father showing off pics of His children. The price paid is necessary for the experience and knowledge we gain from it, so no we can't be happy all the time, but we can always be appreciative.

The ultimate price was paid for us. He gives us trials to teach us some major lessons in life, and sometimes those lessons are simply to trust Him more and doubt Him less. ANY Christian has asked the question "Why did He do this to me?"

James: 1: 13 When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone

smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom