Does God care if we are happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It's a miracle!
lol.png

Haha!

No really it is! Christian threads usually are closed because of fights within 5 pages.

Quote:
No really it is! Christian threads usually are closed because of fights within 5 pages.

Very true! I'm just glad this one is staying... happy
tongue.png

Anyways, back to topic?

Maybe God has a reason for wanting it opn..

Oops.
hide.gif

Quote:
ECCLESIASTES 3: 1 For everything there is an appointed time, even a time for every affair under the heavens: 2 a time for birth and a time to die; a time to plant and a time to uproot what was planted; 3 a time to kill and a time to heal; a time to break down and a time to build; 4 a time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to wail and a time to skip about; 5 a time to throw stones away and a time to bring stones together; a time to embrace and a time to keep away from embracing; 6 a time to seek and a time to give up as lost; a time to keep and a time to throw away; 7 a time to rip apart and a time to sew together; a time to keep quiet and a time to speak; 8 a time to love and a time to hate; a time for war and a time for peace.

To answer the OP's question -

In a general context, sure. . . But the real question is, does he care if we're not?
gig.gif

my two cents, no argument needed.

He DOES care if we are happy.

He gave us rules to live by and a day we are supposed to rest on.

I have found out ( the hard way) that when I actually follow those rules and rest on that day I develop an inner peace that can't be shattered by anyone.

tested by many but never shattered

One other important thing I learned (also the hard way) is that I am only as happy as I allow myself to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom