Does God care if we are happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I think you already know I love you.

LOOKEEE!!!!! One of the awesome friends I have made from being more open and accepting of love from others!!!! This gal is a really kind and caring woman and not a Christian. That does not make her any less dear to me.

Quote:

LOOKEEE!!!!! One of the awesome friends I have made from being more open and accepting of love from others!!!! This gal is a really kind and caring woman and not a Christian. That does not make her any less dear to me.

OMG STOP THAT!! You're ruining my reputation!!!
th.gif

gig.gif

Here's a few NIV translations of happy texts!

But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful. Psalm 68:3

The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice Psalm 97:1

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "The fasts of the fourth, fifth, seventh and tenth months will become joyful and glad occasions and happy festivals for Judah. Therefore love truth and peace." Zechariah 8:19

Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD and delight in his salvation.Psalm 35:9​

Quote:

th.gif

gig.gif

Hehehehe!!! I love to mess with ya!!!!
lol.png

Quote:
The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice Psalm 97:1

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "The fasts of the fourth, fifth, seventh and tenth months will become joyful and glad occasions and happy festivals for Judah. Therefore love truth and peace." Zechariah 8:19

Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD and delight in his salvation.Psalm 35:9

That one for me. Gives me warms fuzzies.​

Quote:
th.gif

gig.gif

lol.png

Be careful or I might have to turn you into a frog and feed ya to your chickens!

Last edited:
I can't speak for God, but I think we are to find our own happiness. That is one of our lessons.

Quote:
lol.png

Be careful or I might have to turn you into a frog and feed ya to your chickens!

Ok frogs are cute, but I don't wanna be one.
tongue2.gif
Those ones with clingy feet are REALLY cute.

Quote:
I like this one an awful lot....it makes me happy!
smile.png

Me too! Talks about the entire planet that one does. I have one that gets me through dealing with difficult people:

John 1:5 in part "And the darkness will not comprehend the light...." I work with the public alot and that verse comes to mind several times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom