Does God care if we are happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Can you do that?!! I know some people that might be better frogs.
big_smile.png

Can you work it the other way? You know, the whole kiss a frog/find a prince deal? I could use a prince and there IS a frog lurking out in my garden. Perhaps he is The One/
tongue.png

What Debi is saying is one of my favorite things about BYC. There is such a variety of people on here. I love that so many religions/non religions, left wing, right wing, no wing people are able to come together and get along (for the most part). I learn all sorts of stuff that way.

Quote:
I like this one an awful lot....it makes me happy!
smile.png

Pagans don't need a reason to be happy for the most part, everything we see that the Earth has given us makes us happy
smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

Can you work it the other way? You know, the whole kiss a frog/find a prince deal? I could use a prince and there IS a frog lurking out in my garden. Perhaps he is The One/
tongue.png

What Debi is saying is one of my favorite things about BYC. There is such a variety of people on here. I love that so many religions/non religions, left wing, right wing, no wing people are able to come together and get along (for the most part). I learn all sorts of stuff that way.

I wish I could, there's a few people.... nevermind!!
gig.gif

Better watch my karma! LMAO!!

Quote:
big_smile.png

tongue.png

There is a variety of people in LIFE. And being accepting of them is key being not only happy, but faithful to God's commandment. People who have different beliefs can share alot with us, and no matter what we feel is right for us, may not be right for them. And I don't wanna be a frog. I wanna be a princess.

Two women were walking on the beach when they heard a voice low to the ground say, "Psst ! Psst! Hey, down here! Look at me, I'm a frog! All you have to do is kiss me and I'll turn back into a handsome attorney!" The ladies walk on. The frog says, "HEY, WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU? Just kiss me and I'll turn back into a handsome attorney!!!!!!!". One lady looked at the other and said, "well what are you going to do?" The second lady went back, picked up the frog and threw him into her purse. The first lady asked, "well, aren't you going to kiss him?" The second lady said, "Naaah, handsome attorneys are a dime a dozen, but a TALKING FROG.........."

I guess it's all about what you're looking for in life. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
I'll work on that.
wink.png

love.gif

Dunno Deb, I think you have to be Princess of something. You know like Princess Debi of the Relm of the Golden Duck Pond

I just want the title "She Who Must Be Obeyed"!

But my ma already has that title!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom