Does this help anyone els?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by SilverStar, May 15, 2009.

1. SilverStar

SilverStar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    california
    When i am in a bad mood or am feeling upset, i always go out to the yard to see my "girls" (Chickens). they always make me feel better and they take my mind of the strees and the strains of the day. i just love my girls! here are a few pictures of some of them. The others were too camera shy.

This is Ruby our white Leghorn. She is boss around here. LOL! I love her to pieces. She always talkes to me when i approach her.

[​IMG]

This is Butters, my mother in law named her. Not quite sure i like the name yet but i will give it a test run. Butters is a Buff O and we think she may be a Rooster. No signs of crowing yet. We will see.

[​IMG]

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Yes, they do make me feel much better, even just thinking about them, when I'm away does also! Cute birds you have!! Keep on enjoying them!

3. teeny

teeny Out Of The Brooder

Apr 6, 2009
    West Virginia
    i like butters and she is a hen , i have some. BEST OF LUCK!

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:butters looks like a roo to me? his feathers are curling under on his tail? yes? I have a bo roo and he looked just like that at that age the hens had straight tail feathers...

5. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I agree with sonew, Butters looks like a cockerel to me as well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by