Does this look like Mareks?

EmmaRainboe

🙄🤚💙Duckie💜😩🤚
Jul 30, 2020
Washington
I've posted two threads on this girl, the first said it didn't look like Mareks and the second one did. So my question is: Is this Mareks or not? My girl Poshy has been limping for 3 weeks with no signs of improvement other than on the first few days she couldn't move her toe's on the leg, but now she can grab. It has not gotten worse and her other leg isn't causing her any problems, but her "hurt" leg isn't getting any better. I put her outside in a dog crate at night and bring her in during the day. I have tried B vitamins but still no improvement. Also I tried half a baby aspirin and that didn't seem to help her.

I've posted two threads on this girl, the first said it didn't look like Mareks and the second one did. So my question is: Is this Mareks or not? My girl Poshy has been limping for 3 weeks with no signs of improvement other than on the first few days she couldn't move her toe's on the leg, but now she can grab. It has not gotten worse and her other leg isn't causing her any problems, but her "hurt" leg isn't getting any better. I put her outside in a dog crate at night and bring her in during the day. I have tried B vitamins but still no improvement. Also I tried half a baby aspirin and that didn't seem to help her.

No no no mareks ..it's looks like a case of Dislocation of joint , pls can u warp it if you can just mix a pinch of turmeric with coconut oil and massage on her injured leg wrap it witn Bandage .

Dislocation hardly Recover If it's set ..have u consulted any vet?

Give her some Protien , Vitamins & Eggs ..

I hope she heals ..if there's pain you must once visit vet cause Infection can spread to internal bones joint

No no no mareks ..it's looks like a case of Dislocation of joint , pls can u warp it if you can just mix a pinch of turmeric with coconut oil and massage on her injured leg wrap it witn Bandage .

Dislocation hardly Recover If it's set ..have u consulted any vet?

Give her some Protien , Vitamins & Eggs ..

I hope she heals ..if there's pain you must once visit vet cause Infection can spread to internal bones joint
Okay! Thank You so much for your help! I will be sure to wrap it right away! Before I tried and she was struggling and kept kicking her leg to try and get it off. This time I will try harder to get her to wear it.

Okay! Thank You so much for your help! I will be sure to wrap it right away! Before I tried and she was struggling and kept kicking her leg to try and get it off. This time I will try harder to get her to wear it.

No need of thanks 😊
Yeah she could be in pain . If you wrap it slightly loose only give her leg support .
You can give her some extra Vitamin D3 + Calcium with amino acids to heal it faster and eggs ..eggs always help in injuries to recover fast ..

I hope she heals.
Pls keep updating

No need of thanks 😊
Yeah she could be in pain . If you wrap it slightly loose only give her leg support .
You can give her some extra Vitamin D3 + Calcium with amino acids to heal it faster and eggs ..eggs always help in injuries to recover fast ..

I hope she heals.
Pls keep updating
I sure will! Thank you again! 🥰

No need of thanks 😊

I hope she heals.
Pls keep updating
I put the bandage on, she wasn't happy about it but I did it. I didn't have coconut oil so I used Almond oil, is that okay?

Back
Top Bottom