Does UPS or Fed Ex accept hatching eggs?

Quote:
ok back to business -

Interesting - so you were allowed to mark it as hatching eggs and they didn't say anything?

I'm just curious because there may be time when I'm sending something very valuable ya know - and I'd like to have accurate tracking.

I see no reason why you can't ship hatching eggs. They are not "live", i.e. eating and drinking.

The only issue I have is at the UPS depot my cousin used to work at they handled all the boxes the same. Tossed off the truck onto a conveyor belt, Down the belt to a drop (don't remember how far) onto another conveyor, then another drop to where they get sorted.

Also she told my never to mark anything fragile. Just insure it for lots.

Hope this helps.
big_smile.png

Quote:
ok back to business -

Interesting - so you were allowed to mark it as hatching eggs and they didn't say anything?

I'm just curious because there may be time when I'm sending something very valuable ya know - and I'd like to have accurate tracking.

I need to clarify that: They've been delivered TO me, not sent by me.

Quote:
my husband would chain me to a chair every day when he left for work....or maybe put me in a padded sell...b/c I have ways of getting out of a chained chair...
LOVE it ..made me laff for sure!

In lots of locations UPS, FEDEX and DHL are contracting delivery through the USPS. They deliver to your local PO and let them deliver them to you.

Last edited:
Quote:
Got to agree, my son works for a Fed Ex warehouse, he said you would be shocked to see what some do to things marked fragile, because they think it is funny. Even if they are not trying to damage it, everything goes down the same conveyor belt and if they are behind, when it gets to the end, things get jammed up and things get smashed, crushed, pushed off, etc.

Back
Top Bottom