Dog chat!

Which of these dog breeds do do you prefer?

• Total voters
Pics
35 years! Fantastic :)

I have slowed down a lot now- other things have taken priority. But I still have a few dogs I work with at a time.

I have a labrador he is 6 but very well behaved now as in does not chase my chickens
we rescued a gsd she is 15 prowls the property at night or is we are not home.. We have 12 year old rescue corgi x shelti cute and listens trusts me totally he is a love that has been severely abused before one rescue pom x chi little guy had never even been in house till I got him.. the last is a pup I chose she is great pyrenees little more than a year now 8 cats 35 chickens keep me busy now

Awwwe :) I've got four of my own dogs, and keep a few rescue/rehab dogs around that I work with until adoption. I enjoy having a full house!

I've got a rescued lab/gsp, he's wonderful with the kids and all the farm animals. A three legged pitty, she's fantastic with everyone too, she works as a guarding team with my Pyr/Anatolian. And then I have a grumpy little 14 year old chihuahua rescue hahaha. He's a monster but we love him anyways.

Awwwe :) I've got four of my own dogs, and keep a few rescue/rehab dogs around that I work with until adoption. I enjoy having a full house!

I've got a rescued lab/gsp, he's wonderful with the kids and all the farm animals. A three legged pitty, she's fantastic with everyone too, she works as a guarding team with my Pyr/Anatolian. And then I have a grumpy little 14 year old chihuahua rescue hahaha. He's a monster but we love him anyways.

Ticha our little guy thinks he can rule the world 6 lbs of grrrr, Raudy is the corgi x I feed him first top dog.. Moose is next he is 110 lbs black lab sweet as can be did a dead run for a bird right after we moved here gonna bring me one of the those so he stays out of the birds now I am great at fencing or directing my BF and son James... Snow the pyrenees
typical teen she wants to play tag right now with the chickens get her back into them she is starting to settle on my command awful glad Fear our gsd Mom to Snow is stable teaching Snow in uncertain terms also

if toy dogs had the same temperament in a big dog body they would be put to sleep for aggression :lau

Ain't that the truth!!! My chihuahua was saved last minute from getting put down for biting. That was 10 or so years ago. He will growl and warn you if your a stranger trying to pick him up and if you insist and pick him up he will bite. Never bitten me or any of my family though so :confused:

Ain't that the truth!!! My chihuahua was saved last minute from getting put down for biting. That was 10 or so years ago. He will growl and warn you if your a stranger trying to pick him up and if you insist and pick him up he will bite. Never bitten me or any of my family though so :confused:

Oh no! I am glad he was saved! Little dogs are so excitable and can be biters. My Maltese has gotten better as he as aged but I thought there were times when he was little, he could have bitten a stranger.

Ticha has nipped at a few he did not know, even kinda did at me first I petted him and talked easy he never did again.. he had grown up with a chow mix in a backyard they had been dropped with Mom and Dad when kids moved for a better job and dumped them ... the other was a 85 lb dog size a bit bigger than a good lab we had her in basement at my BF's I had gone to see her given her a stuffed toy.. I asked her do you like your toy? she lunged at me with a snarl full force there was a metal chair between her and I it blocked her attack I still had a license then and calmly put her down

Back
Top Bottom