Dog eats wax?!

I just saw her walk away from this! :mad: there's a bite mark! I have no idea were she finds it!

Attachments

• 16235515762512150409837275177882.jpg
    16235515762512150409837275177882.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 3
Just observe her behavior... if you notice her straining to poop take her to the vet. More than likely, she’ll just have some diarrhea. I have dashing mix and she ate an ibuprofen off the floor once... had to get her stomach pumped. But she’s the opposite of a mini, mixed with a terrier and weighs 38lbs lol 😂 But don’t worry too much; like I said just observe the behavior and she’ll tell you what’s going on.

A dog eats wax is normal because it's wax from cheese, and it smells delicious. In addition, maybe your dog doesn't have toys to gnaw them if you say that pet champed before. So, you should be more attentive to the things you left unattended because animals are often just interested in finding out what is there. Since they climb where we don't like. I advise you to read the tips of dog lovers https://www.oodlelife.com/my-dog-wont-leave-me-alone/. I learned many new exciting things from here when I got my French bulldog.
thanks! i will look at the link thanks!

Back
Top Bottom