Dog thread!!!

Oh, he seems like such a cool dog. You can just see the intelligence in him.
He has a wise presence, though he's only three.
love.gif

I like the name change for Boots! Suka seems to fit her. Do you have recent pictures?

My boy, a German shepherd-Belgian Malinois mix.

Rinty (named after Rintintin) is actually my first dog. But, he is the best dog anyone could ask for. We rescued him off of Craigslist when he was 5 months old. Poor thing came from an abusive home and as a result has a problem with male strangers. Females, no problem. Males, he's got his hackles raised and lip twitching. Mind you, he's never bitten, or tried to. Rinty is also incredible with young children. They could pull his tail, sit on him, poke him, whatever. He's cool with it. He's a GREAT livestock dog as well. Chicks, chickens, horses, goats, sheep, ducks he protects. He's got the strong drive to please of the German shepherd, and the high energy of the Malinois. Awesome combination.
He and one of my hens, who has since passed away, used to walk around everywhere together. Such a sweet thing to watch.
Love my big boy.

Super handsome boy!!!!! He sounds similar to my German shepherd mix who is a great livestock dog and loves people.

This is Romeo, and I just found
him out huddled with my goats about 2 weeks ago. We've had record breaking lows here and the night I found him it was -18 out! He is super submissive and sweet as can be. We're pretty sure he was a drop off, as we've had beagles dropped off out here before and the fact his collar was so tight on him it was cutting in to his neck. :( We all love him here and have found out that he's a cuddler! He's not a beagle,he's too big for that and we're thinking he might be a treeing walker coondog. He's definitely a hound dog and needs some training on how to keep his nose in check! Lol but he's still just a pup and I'm glad to have found him!!:D

Last edited:

This wrinkly boy is Baxter. He is a sharpei mix that we've had since he was six months old. He is now almost nine, and our doggy matriarch. We got him after he caused an accident on a busy road near my dads work and his route driver found him huddled under the delivery truck. He's stubborn and every time we bring a new animal home we tell him its his baby and he takes care of it as if he were its mommy. Its adorable!

This floppy earred boy is Angus. He is a 100% king shepherd, but his ears are so thick that they never stood up like they were supposed to. He is the most mellow and down to earth dog you will ever meet.We got him when a family friend had puppies and he makes friends with everyone and anything he meets, even if it doesn't want to be friends at first.
He's a big baby and you can't help but love him:)

Back
Top Bottom