My miniture, 7 year old, female dachshund has had a tumor under her tail for a while. I have had the vet check it, and they said it looked fine, just to watch it and see if it gets bigger. Today, I noticed the tumor looked larger than normal and It just started bleeding! Today is a Sunday, so the vet is not open. Should I just wait until morning to take her to the vet? I am kind of worried about her!