Domestic Ducks and Geese for Sale in MD

AmeraucanaMD

Chirping
16 Years
Jan 18, 2007
Churchton MD
I'm located about 30 minutes south of Annapolis MD. I am selling almost all of my domestic ducks and geese but have about 20+ to find homes for.
They include:
1 pair white pekins
3 pairs blue swedish
2 pairs crested blue swedish (females crested, males smooth)
4 blue swedish ducklings (1 crested blue, one splash, one black)
1 pair mixed geese
3 pairs of muscovy (many colors, including chocolate, blue and barred)
Most will be $10.00 each but will sell some drakes and ducklings for less. Also would consider trades for laying hens.
After this year I will no longer breed domestic ducks except for a few muscovies.

AHHHHH wish I had a place for ducks but I am just getting and new chicken coop and have no $ and no place to put them. hope someone gets them.

Yes I do have pictures of the muscovies (well at least some of them) uploaded. The specific birds available are: an 07 blue pied drake, 06 blue pied drake, 07 white headed black drake, 07 chocolate pied hen, 06 blue pied hen, 07 black pied hen, 07 white headed blue hen and possibly a second chocolate hen. The blue pied drakes are both 1/2 barred and probably carry chocolate.
....But photobucket appears to have deleted my pictures so I may have to email them to you.

No goslings at the moment. I actually have 2 female chinese geese and an embden male goose (hence "mixed pair") to find homes for but only listed 2 as a pair.

Last edited:
I think the scovies might have a home, will let you know by saturday. The geese still have not been sold though so I will get pictures.

Back
Top Bottom