dominicker?

wkellen

Chirping
6 Years
May 29, 2013
Henderson
I have a hen that I am not sure what it is. I am relying on the experts here. It has a fat neck and head. I am told it lays a green egg though. They free range except for at night, so I have yet to find a green egg.

Thanks,
Wayne

It looks like a barred rock, but they dont lay green eggs. Maybe the person you got her from thought she was laying a green egg and it was really one of their other hens?

She looks like my other hens that are Dom / BR. I am a noob and still researching the difference between those two to figure out what I have. However with the fat or puffed up neck and head, she looks different. I'm not betting on any green eggs. I'm thinking a cross with some other chicken with a head and neck like that.

She looks like my other hens that are Dom / BR. I am a noob and still researching the difference between those two to figure out what I have. However with the fat or puffed up neck and head, she looks different. I'm not betting on any green eggs. I'm thinking a cross with some other chicken with a head and neck like that.

If you mean between BR and Dom, main difference is comb. BR have single combs, Doms have rose combs.

The rest look like BR combs. So it looks like I have 1 BR rooster, 4 BR hens, 1 possible Dom x EE hen, and 1 ugly mutt hen with missing back and tail feathers. Thanks for the help everyone!

Back
Top Bottom