I didn’t end up seeing it but I’m hoping maybe tonight! The sky did clear enough to see some other cool stars though and I downloaded a couple star apps to identify them so that was neat ❤️😁

My favorite star app is called StarTracker. It has a telescope in the picture. I haven't tried a lot of apps though. I found this one quick and just stuck with it!

My favorite star app is called StarTracker. It has a telescope in the picture. I haven't tried a lot of apps though. I found this one quick and just stuck with it!
That’s awesome!! I’ll have to try that one!! I just looked and I had SkyView Lite and Night Sky. I will look for this tracker one haha

Quick update: I did get to see it that night!! It was very neat. Last night I also stayed outside for at least 30 minutes just lying on my blanket in the grass staring up at the stars, it was very peaceful ❤
(Also, is it just me, but the BYC emojis aren't like available for me?? And all the options at the top too, they're just light colored, so pressing them has no affect.)

Quick update: I did get to see it that night!! It was very neat. Last night I also stayed outside for at least 30 minutes just lying on my blanket in the grass staring up at the stars, it was very peaceful ❤
(Also, is it just me, but the BYC emojis aren't like available for me?? And all the options at the top too, they're just light colored, so pressing them has no affect.)
That’s awesome!! Glad you saw it!! And not sure about the emojis

Back
Top Bottom