Done with quail

winstonsgrrrl

In the Brooder
10 Years
Aug 10, 2009
Ohio
I got my quail last September, and intended to keep them outside. After a racoon attack, I moved them into our small garage. Since then, they have picked on each other and I have had to separate them. Now we have two cages in our tiny garage, and they are creating a huge mess. Not to mention what they're doing to each other. I have 12 left and about 3 dozen eggs. We are cleaning/organizing and hoping to either rent out our home or sell it this spring, so we just want our garage back for now.

Last edited:
Quote:
You should post this in the BST section. Just list your price as "free" and "pick up only" and maybe someone will see it and help you out.
smile.png

winstonsgrrrl pm me your contact info. i have a friend who lives in Marion who may take them off your hands but I will tell you- she'll use them for dog training. If I wasn't already busy this weekend I'd come down and get them but we've got alot going. Kristi

Coopcrazy-- Not sure about Indy, but we're five hours from Terre Haute.

Jetto-- I'd rather not have them be used in dog training. Thanks

Sorry.. I mapquested and your like 5 hours away from me.. I do have friend going thru cincinnati soon though.. Any chance you would meet closer to cincy????? If not no big.. I just know she goes thru there about every other weekend...

Hi,

I would be happy to have your quail and will come and get them. Please let me know when it is convenient and where I need to meet you. I hope to keep them and raise them. I have coop space available on my farm.

Mustanger

Back
Top Bottom