Don't like the taste

Maybe it's the taste? It took me a while to get used to farm eggs. Now, I can't go back to store eggs.
sickbyc.gif

I instantly though they were better... even my pullets eggs... I even have a lady at school who raves over them. Never had anyone tell me they taste bad.

soriisics or ekzima

Sorry this was funny... took me a while to realize what was meant... I have auto spell... "psoriasis or eczema"
big_smile.png

its like some folks prefer twinkies to home made pound cake, or canned biscuits to home made, or mcdonalds burgers to a home burger, or cool whip to fresh whipped cream..etc...Its amazing how people have been conditioned to prefer cheap, crapy food.
idunno.gif
Its like thier taste buds never grew up

I would not waste my girl`s eggs on someone who does not appreciate them.
I actually had someone say to me that she could not stand the thought of eating something that came out of one of my chicken`s butts...she preferred to buy her eggs from the store!
gig.gif

If I didn`t have to pull my chin up off the floor I would have asked her exactly how she thinks they get store eggs out of the hen....:c

LOL My sis is just like my mom... will not eat the fresh eggs because they know the chickens it comes from. My mom used to be so bad about it, I only had brown egg layers, so she said she won`t eat brown eggs. So I got white layers, and still no. Not from girlies she knows! LOL! With my sister however, I think my persistance, and the fact that my dad LOVES fresh eggs, be it chicken, duck or turkey or WHATEVER! LOL is finally starting to wear my sister down to trying them at least! Give my dad or son eggs, and they eat them without any hesitations. Even got my son an Emu egg for his 12th birthday, and it was instantly breakfast! And yes, took40 minutes, but we blew that egg out to keep the shell!

Quote:
I am just curious... how do keep the shell? The only thing that I can think off is poking a small hole and suck the york out.

My sister told me she would not feed my chickens eggs to her daughter, my neice, because I do not feed organic feed. She sayd the gmos in my layer feed will pass through to the eggs and affect my neice! Haaaaahaaaaaaa!

Quote:
I gave my sister a dozen when there was the nation wide samonella going on about 6 months ago. She asked if I knew what was going on and had my eggs checked out lol.

Back
Top Bottom