Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the interesting things @MadamContrary and others have said about fasting, I think I've been doing that and not realizing! After dinner(around 6) I try to not eat anything and most days I'm really good at that. And I don't eat breakfast until 9 am. And I don't drink coffee or anything else in the morning besides water. I can't stand coffee. I don't understand why you would want to drink something so bitter that you have to add all sorts of stuff in it to make it drinkable🤢 My parents confuse me about coffee. They drink decaf black. Nothing added to it and it's decaf so they don't even get the caffeine kick! Weirdness
Intermittent fasting is a fancy name we gave to a normal biological process, you must be in tune with your body. Food is just accessable and for a huge portion of humanity's existence it wasn't.

Goodness! @MadamContrary I had tried IF but I wasn't doing it right so I burned out, thank you for clarifying! I can totally do it now that I know these things!

It's a little bit difficult because of how I normally eat (I start with iced coffee @6 and end with dinner @8-9) but when I tried to incorporate my cardio before breakfast at 10 I just about died every time. I love dinner the most so I always had breakfast really late.
🙋‍♀️ Can someone please woke me real quick?

What does IF mean?

Weight loss is a tough journey for a lot of us. My godmother and I talk daily about our ups and downs with losing weight and getting fit. We have resolved ourselves to the mindset of…we didn’t gain it in a day, we aren’t going to lose it in a day and stress that in order to lose weight and keep it off, we must adopt a different daily lifestyle and not to weigh ourselves everyday. She is a 6-time cancer survivor and one of the toughest ladies I know.

we all can make changes in our lives to be healthy. Reality is our lifestyles much more sedentary and food choices are far less healthy. We think we need the convenient foods that are full of crap frankly because of convenience.

why is it in today’s world with more information available than any other time in history, we have an obesity problem and health crisis. There is a reason there aren’t labels on fresh fruits, veges….in their pure state, they are good for you.

sorry for the rant…I am one of those people who gained a ton of weight over covid.. that was on me, no one else. I ate garbage and didn’t move. My body became inflamed, my joints hurt, I couldn’t sleep and felt like I was falling apart. I weighed the most in my life and felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Seriously.

I’m so proud of everyone to who takes the first step…whether it’s running, weight lifting, or hula hooping…you’re doing extra!!! That is AWESOME!!

eat more real food…do a few more hulas….you will see changes and they will be for the better I promise…not just on the outside, but for your insides as well.

have a great week everyone!!

p.s. does anyone else notice they over use punctuation since covid began?? I feel like I’m slipping notes in JR high again. Oh well, I love my (!!!!😝😝😝) cheers
How much extra weight did you gain?

Weight loss is a tough journey for a lot of us. My godmother and I talk daily about our ups and downs with losing weight and getting fit. We have resolved ourselves to the mindset of…we didn’t gain it in a day, we aren’t going to lose it in a day and stress that in order to lose weight and keep it off, we must adopt a different daily lifestyle and not to weigh ourselves everyday. She is a 6-time cancer survivor and one of the toughest ladies I know.

we all can make changes in our lives to be healthy. Reality is our lifestyles much more sedentary and food choices are far less healthy. We think we need the convenient foods that are full of crap frankly because of convenience.

why is it in today’s world with more information available than any other time in history, we have an obesity problem and health crisis. There is a reason there aren’t labels on fresh fruits, veges….in their pure state, they are good for you.

sorry for the rant…I am one of those people who gained a ton of weight over covid.. that was on me, no one else. I ate garbage and didn’t move. My body became inflamed, my joints hurt, I couldn’t sleep and felt like I was falling apart. I weighed the most in my life and felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Seriously.

I’m so proud of everyone to who takes the first step…whether it’s running, weight lifting, or hula hooping…you’re doing extra!!! That is AWESOME!!

eat more real food…do a few more hulas….you will see changes and they will be for the better I promise…not just on the outside, but for your insides as well.

have a great week everyone!!

p.s. does anyone else notice they over use punctuation since covid began?? I feel like I’m slipping notes in JR high again. Oh well, I love my (!!!!😝😝😝) cheers
JPEG_20210920_105234_8272763620607316662.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom