Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
🙋‍♀️Awake

I want to read an article linked in this one but you have to pay for it or some crap.

View attachment 2840146View attachment 2840147
Much like any other diet, it's not a cure all, and won't work for everyone, but it's clearly helpful for some.

If I tried this, in any rigid capacity, with my current activity level, I'd pass out.

Much like any other diet, it's not a cure all, and won't work for everyone, but it's clearly helpful for some.

If I tried this, in any rigid capacity, with my current activity level, I'd pass out.
I'm not obese.
I don't have a huge weight issue...
I have an I want abs issue.
I want muscles. ASAP.

I need to get woke on how to make it happen easier and quicker.

I'm not obese.
I don't have a huge weight issue...
I have an I want abs issue.
I want muscles. ASAP.

I need to get woke on how to make it happen easier and quicker.
If you want to build muscle, you have to lift weights. You cannot target fat loss (belly fat is always the toughest) so your best bet is to work on building your fat burning muscles (butt, and legs) while also continuing to do ab workouts, and the like. To build muscle, though, you gotta eat lots of protein, and rest your muscles after working them.

I would say that black coffee is an acquired taste
I agree. For me, any coffee is an aquired taste. One I'm not interested in aquiring! 😂 Then again, I'm not really a hot beverage drinker anyways. No hot teas and barely any hot chocolate. I like my drinks to be refreshing and hot drinks are not refreshing to me. My grandma and grandpa used to drink instant coffee, that was super gross too

If you want to build muscle, you have to lift weights. You cannot target fat loss (belly fat is always the toughest) so your best bet is to work on building your fat burning muscles (butt, and legs) while also continuing to do ab workouts, and the like. To build muscle, though, you gotta eat lots of protein, and rest your muscles after working them.
My one sister has issues with this. She lost a lot of weight years ago and still complains that she has no muscles and isin't strong. I keep telling her to lift weights, more than her tiny 5 pounders she has. But since I weigh more than her, she won't listen to me. Even after I continiously beat her at arm wrestling!

Cooking now...a day late
PXL_20210920_220514502.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom