Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was to the gen pop.
Here.
Aaron's 5 minute workout. ...
Take a Jelly Donut. Break 1/4 off walk out in the yard with it and bend over like you are going to tie your shoe.... There's your stretching exercise.
once the chicken appears out of NOWHERE and snatches that thing out of your hand and tries to run off to eat it, YOU get to chase her, along with every other hen within 100 yards who seen it, there's your legs and cardio.
Grab for that little wench who just stole your donut, try not to get pecked too hard by the 99 others who also are grabbing at her. There's your upper arm exercise.
IF you manage to get her and get what's left of that pastry, NEXT turn around and SPRINT, as fast as you can back to the house... with 100 hens in quick pursuit. To get any street cred and workout points you MUST make it back to the house without kicking, stepping on, and especially tripping over any sprint and squat contestants. If the chicken manages to trip you, the donut goes flying and you get to start over. If you manage to make it to the door and get inside, you can wipe the chicken slobber off the morsel of pastry and that is your treat for finishing your workout! Watch out for hen teeth while you bite into your well earned morsel.

Aaron

Yup, and for folks with insulin issues it's not quite long enough to bring levels down to normal.
We just had a death in the family this afternoon.
A diabetic who did not care what he ate. Had a heart attack this morning. Was rushed to the hospital where he continued to have five more heart attacks and then died.

Just a few, like 3 or 4, years older than me.

Please pay attention to your health nutters.

Which article did you want? I have access to most medical journals through my university, I may be able to download it or at least screen shot it for you.
Screenshot_20210920-174909.png

IM sorry to hear that kiki. Age over you does not matter in this case, HEALTH does. Sadly for many people, it takes a huge wake up call, ie life changing event to start taking better care of ourselves. Those of us who are lucky, survive the event, those who are lucky and smart, learn from it and change our bad ways.

My condolences on the death.
Aaron

IM sorry to hear that kiki. Age over you does not matter in this case, HEALTH does. Sadly for many people, it takes a huge wake up call, ie life changing event to start taking better care of ourselves. Those of us who are lucky, survive the event, those who are lucky and smart, learn from it and change our bad ways.

My condolences on the death.
Aaron
I'm really really hoping my sister in law uses this horrible experience to learn from. I worry about my nieces.

I have actually been sending some of the videos I do to this whole family these last few weeks.

Well given what's going on, I know the urge is there to do so. I know the heart is in the right place but this might NOT be the best time to ... remind them... too harshly. Be prepared for some cold shoulder too when you DO remind her of the situation, but stand by your beliefs. Women can be a real pain to deal with... oh wait. you is... oh nevermind :D

Seriously though, go easy on her for a little bit.
Aaron

Well given what's going on, I know the urge is there to do so. I know the heart is in the right place but this might NOT be the best time to ... remind them... too harshly. Be prepared for some cold shoulder too when you DO remind her of the situation, but stand by your beliefs. Women can be a real pain to deal with... oh wait. you is... oh nevermind :D

Seriously though, go easy on her for a little bit.
Aaron
She is very well use to harsh.
She lives with harsh.
Her harsh just isn't as harsh about health stuff as I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom