Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im at 173 now and seem to have hit a wall. I still want to lose well hell, id love to see 160 and keep it in the 160 to 170 range.

One thing I noticed, eating beef in and out, pork seems to be a big no no. Even a few slices of bacon with breakfast, seems that pork weight NEVER wants to come off like the beef does. Normally Id have a bit of ground beef as my breakfast meat, and last week decided well, maybe a few strips of bacon instead of the burger. Maybe it's all the salt and nitrate crap thats in the bacon that's making it stick to my ribs? Going to ditch the bacon, go back to beef and see if it makes a difference.

Aaron
You can get there Aaron!! Focus on the day to day and don’t get discouraged. Anything is possible when you refuse to give up! 💓💓💪🏻💪🏻

Speaking of weight loss. We will naturally burn about a pound to a pound and a half a day just being alive. If you eat zero calories your body will burn a pound or so just staying going. Another thing is aspiration. You will lose water weight, every breath you take you breathe out some water. This is another reason to keep hydrated, you lose it in more ways than just sweating. People can severely dehydrate themselves indoors too.

Ok you are out working in the yard, or garden and sweating like a pig, your shirt is soaked. Hmm I am sweaty, I am dehydrated I better drink some water. yes no brainer there. BUT you can be relaxed and laying in the air conditioning in the house with a ceiling fan going and that will dehydrate you almost as badly. Id say the house is worse because you don't realize it's happening because you are comfortable, but it is happening, so you need to keep drinking that water to stay healthy.

Here's some more motivation. EVERY breath, you breathe in Oxygen. that's O2, and every breath you breathe out some Carbon Dioxide, that's CO2. Where did that Carbon come from? Well we ARE carbon based life forms, so it came from US! it's a waste product of our bodies being bodies. You say you don't have the motivation to go on a diet or work out, why not? You already ARE losing weight every time you breathe out!! You are already on the right path now step it up a notch!! Every single breath you take you are losing a little bit of physical weight due to the Carbon you are exhaling. So, why not put a little bit of exertion in there and push out some more carbon and lose an extra half pound today?
I think I love you💖💖💖

And I'm battling a migraine today. And aches and stuffy nose so I don't know how much extra I'm going to get done. My weighted hula hoop is supposed to be here today instead of Saturday so I might just fiddle with that when it comes. We'll see how I feel after dealing with 700 screaming children at work today
Hope you feel better soon.

Did my extra!

8lbs dumbbell arm workout
8min core workout

I wanted to get on the bike but my dang ankle was snapping a bunch, (when I say snapping i mean it makes a loud crack and feels like I have a shard of glass in the joint) so I decided against it.

That's kind of crazy. Most people are told they need to LOSE the salt out of the diet, they have too much Sodium, which when you look at how much salt is in pretty much everything we eat, yep I can see it. If you drink a lot of water tho, or if you are sweating a lot yes you do need to replenish the salt you sweat out. I remember back in the days in the navy we'd be working in the boiler room or whatever and it'd be like 120 degrees plus in there, we would have to eat salt pills.

Aaron

Were you on any meds to begin with for Blood Pressure or the likes. Some of the very common ones like Lisinopril for example, they LOVE to hand it out like candy but if you get even the slightest dehydrated while on it, your blood pressure can tank, and yes, as you found out, you will pass out and quickly too ! If you are on meds might need to adjust them back, and yes keep plenty of water running through you. On an overall look, drinking lots of water is just good for you, it keeps you flushed out and hydrated. Id just say slow down at night, you don't want to be waking up every 2 hours to take a leak in the middle of the night :D

Aaron
I know it's strange.
Nope. I take no meds at all.
Long story but..
I was having trouble with some varicose veins rupturing and causing swelling in my leg.
That had happened one night and the next morning when I tried to get up and around I fainted and busted my face and broke my ribs.
They did not think the vein thing would have caused me to faint so they were looking at my heart.
$3,000 plus dollars later there's nothing wrong with my heart they say it is perfect. Blood sugar and vitamin levels we're all perfect.
Cholesterol and triglycerides are all great too. 🤷🏻
I had those veins removed.
Throughout this whole process the only thing they have found is my blood pressure is consistently on the lower end.
Last month I had another procedure done for female stuff and when I came out of anesthesia my blood pressure was 80/35.
They claimed anesthesia doesn't do that, it was due to fasting for surgery. No coffee no smokes etc.
Dr literally said..
"You are too healthy eat more salt."
See. I need coffee to live. Bare minimum. 🤣

and you were not dehydrated? ugh. Oh I know all about waking up face first in the dirt, after passing out from BP tanking, NOT fun, especially when your job entails you to climb ladders or work on stuff way up in the air! Most the time I get a warning Im about to go down when it gets that bad, but sometimes it's a creeper, you get the tingly the waa waa and then you wake up and look around to see who seen you go down :)

Fasting is not really going to do that either, hmm, yes we need to get you on a Coffee and Krispy Kreme diet Pronto Missy ! :D

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom