Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did yesterday's workout today. It was shoulders and hiit intervals. I increased my weight to 15 pounds on the overhead presses and 15 pounds on the upright rows. That's 15 pounds in each hand by the way🏋️🔥
15 is a lot! Five pounds is very heavy for me for some of the videos I've been doing.
Sometimes I'll start off doing the video with the 5 lb but then I have to switch to the lighter weights.

Extra done today…10’ core…20’ stretch! It is my off day for cardio…back at it tomorrow.
Got more tomatoes to process tomorrow…what in gods name do I need 12 more quarts of tomatoes??

oh and Dominos if those are the only choices. But I would agree w homemade with thin crust. Easy and not as greasy.

15 is a lot! Five pounds is very heavy for me for some of the videos I've been doing.
Sometimes I'll start off doing the video with the 5 lb but then I have to switch to the lighter weights.
It took me a long time to get to that weight. Months of hard work but I just wish I ate better. No one to blame but myself. But at least I'm getting stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom