Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im at 173 now and seem to have hit a wall. I still want to lose well hell, id love to see 160 and keep it in the 160 to 170 range.

One thing I noticed, eating beef in and out, pork seems to be a big no no. Even a few slices of bacon with breakfast, seems that pork weight NEVER wants to come off like the beef does. Normally Id have a bit of ground beef as my breakfast meat, and last week decided well, maybe a few strips of bacon instead of the burger. Maybe it's all the salt and nitrate crap thats in the bacon that's making it stick to my ribs? Going to ditch the bacon, go back to beef and see if it makes a difference.

Aaron
I have heard that about pork, as well. 😕

Im at 173 now and seem to have hit a wall. I still want to lose well hell, id love to see 160 and keep it in the 160 to 170 range.

One thing I noticed, eating beef in and out, pork seems to be a big no no. Even a few slices of bacon with breakfast, seems that pork weight NEVER wants to come off like the beef does. Normally Id have a bit of ground beef as my breakfast meat, and last week decided well, maybe a few strips of bacon instead of the burger. Maybe it's all the salt and nitrate crap thats in the bacon that's making it stick to my ribs? Going to ditch the bacon, go back to beef and see if it makes a difference.

Aaron
Is it pork or just bacon? Chops and ribs are ok or no? You could try turkey sausage at breakfast. Bob Evans and Johnsville make legit turkey sausage. It's really good cut up into an omelet or just by itself. Here is what is in my fridge right now

Attachments

• IMG_20210916_092244883.jpg
    IMG_20210916_092244883.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 1
And I'm battling a migraine today. And aches and stuffy nose so I don't know how much extra I'm going to get done. My weighted hula hoop is supposed to be here today instead of Saturday so I might just fiddle with that when it comes. We'll see how I feel after dealing with 700 screaming children at work today

Aaron
What do you eat with it?
I do well with any meat as long as I keep my bread items to a minimum. I eat lots of eggs too.

I'm actually finding more and more that beef bothers my stomach. 🤣
We mostly eat deer. Very little beef. And I always have ate more deer than beef. So maybe that has something to do with it my body just don't like the cow.

And I'm battling a migraine today. And aches and stuffy nose so I don't know how much extra I'm going to get done. My weighted hula hoop is supposed to be here today instead of Saturday so I might just fiddle with that when it comes. We'll see how I feel after dealing with 700 screaming children at work today
Yaaa! Another hula hooper. 😝
I need to write to that company and tell them I want my commission from their sales.

Last edited:

Aaron
Oh I looooove bacon. But it is really bad for you for the reasons you stated. They do make a nitrate free bacon but it doesn’t taste good to me so I don’t bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom