Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used turmeric before for inflammation when I had Lyme Disease. But not Golden Milk. I do try to stick to an anti-inflammation diet, low sugar, not a lot of processed foods.

But there is that darned chocolate habit to support.... ;)
I think I read that cocoa is anti inflammatory, so eating lower sugar (dark chocolate) would make your chocolate a good food.

Have you ever omitted gluten? I've had so much less pain in my joints since getting rid of it. Abstaining from it for those first few weeks felt terrible (probably because it contains and opiate), but once the withdrawals were over I felt a huge difference.

I did the same thing! Gotta call them tomorrow
Ugghhh
Screenshot_20210922-202200.png

No, I'm hopelessly hooked on bread....Seriously, I've been asked that before and I have backed off bread and bread products/pastry, pasta, etc when working on weight loss. Do I notice a difference? Not really. Part of my joint problems are genetic in nature so it is what it is sort of thing. I think backing off on sugars helps me more....until I fall off the wagon and eat a bag of M&Ms....No wait! Chocolate is healthy.....I gotta keep telling myself that!

Tumeric is like magic. It really does a lot for inflammation, especially with some pepper in the mix. I cook with it a lot, grow it, and use it extracted into oil for topical use, it has healed several precancerous skin lesions on me (pale folks like me really do not belong so close to the equator).
I put turmeric with black pepper (got a small tub of it from Costco) in with my protein powder shaker. It does help offset the inflammation pains when I’ve overindulged (pasta and bread, they are hard to say no to sometimes).

No, I'm hopelessly hooked on bread....Seriously, I've been asked that before and I have backed off bread and bread products/pastry, pasta, etc when working on weight loss. Do I notice a difference? Not really. Part of my joint problems are genetic in nature so it is what it is sort of thing. I think backing off on sugars helps me more....until I fall off the wagon and eat a bag of M&Ms....No wait! Chocolate is healthy.....I gotta keep telling myself that!
My problems are genetic too, my surgeon said to me once "This is looking quite normal-well...nothing about your anatomy is normal, but we're close!😁"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom