Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy day, squeezed in some walking lunges while doing stuff outside. Sorted out housing for about half the quail (I'm having a hard time deciding which direction I want to go with the colors, I have so many new ones), chopped down a few saplings with a hatchet, and BBQed some chicken. Going to stretch out everything really well and hope my back doesn't act up tomorrow.

Skunk #9 has been added to my soil improvement program. New ones keep showing up. All of the ones this year have been young of the year.
We're battling opossums. Little ones, very persistent diggers, and all they want are my quail. Normally I like opossums, they are supposed to be eating ticks and rats, but I have had to kill these ones, 4 dead and they're still trying to get in. Soon my entire yard will be wrapped in hardware cloth 😕

We're battling opossums. Little ones, very persistent diggers, and all they want are my quail. Normally I like opossums, they are supposed to be eating ticks and rats, but I have had to kill these ones, 4 dead and they're still trying to get in. Soon my entire yard will be wrapped in hardware cloth 😕
Due to loss of habitat from encroachment of civilization, these predator species become overpopulated. They have to have their populations decreased one way or another. Humane killings are a much better solution than starvation and disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom