Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried really hard to remember to make time to do extra extra yesterday but I did not get it done.
Today I got the reminder I've been waiting for.
I will do it soon.View attachment 2865857
I'm starting it now...finally.

Ew, I just had to wipe my neck off...View attachment 2866020
This stuff looks like actual crap🤣😭

Edit to add: Lookit how orange my hand is! That's my whole face too, this stuff gets everywhere.
I cannot stop laughing.

I have never heard of henna hair coloring before. I had no idea this was the thing but I do know someone that just recently got the henna stuff done on their hands for a wedding and I'm pretty sure they mentioned that it lasts a few weeks.

This burned me...big time.
I feel much better now that I did it.
Screenshot_20211014-192748.png

I cannot stop laughing.

I have never heard of henna hair coloring before. I had no idea this was the thing but I do know someone that just recently got the henna stuff done on their hands for a wedding and I'm pretty sure they mentioned that it lasts a few weeks.
Yeah the henna tatts last for a long time. This goop will probably wash off after a few days.

The henna will hopefully give me a red sheen, I don't want to look like a copper penny though. I didn't bother to do the strand test...I really just didn't follow the instructions at all🤣

Yeah the henna tatts last for a long time. This goop will probably wash off after a few days.

The henna will hopefully give me a red sheen, I don't want to look like a copper penny though. I didn't bother to do the strand test...I really just didn't follow the instructions at all🤣
My sister-in-law used to color her hair with henna. It was a very natural looking red color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom