Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible terrible latex intolerance. It's probably a good thing that melon was bad. I would be useless for the rest of the day, the stomach pain is crippling.

Holy catfish I walk away for a day and we have Oompa Loompas, bad melons, a latex allergy… paper towel that looks like diarrhea….🤣🤣

@Everose your hair looks beautiful!! I use Demi-permanent color from redken shades. I’ve been using it for years since it builds color and doesn’t strip the hair shaft. And doesn’t build up on my neck like chicken diarrhea. I almost gagged.

it looks really good.

the guys came to move dirt around, rebuild my driveway that washed away from the rains, and grade the yard so no more water in my garage and spilling over the eves troughs. How does an Fng builder dig a downspout to nowhere??!!

back at it tomorrow y’all!

Someone screwed up a quote.

I've got the giggles now.

Freaky Frankie...I had an attitude problem last week. I didn't sleep well which made things worse. I cannot stand being woken up once much less multiple times every night. 😩😩😩. It's hard not to have an attitude problem when you're constantly woken up all the time it seems.

Someone screwed up a quote.

I've got the giggles now.

Freaky Frankie...I had an attitude problem last week. I didn't sleep well which made things worse. I cannot stand being woken up once much less multiple times every night. 😩😩😩. It's hard not to have an attitude problem when you're constantly woken up all the time it seems.
Dont harsh me sister!!!! I told you im not good with quotes….👹 I simply dont give a s…oops

I’m glad to see your charming personality is back❤️

1634350776129.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom