Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
EF46B009-9F89-4183-877C-B220A6DC07BE.jpeg
Pumpkin cooling down.

54A20FF0-21B2-4B10-B2A8-D917CD66F550.jpeg
Finally out of the oven!

Boiling the pumpkin seed was a flop. Either I didn’t press hard enough to crack the hulls or I didn’t boil them long enough. Anyone remember the song about “eating goober peas”? Well that’s what they are like. I toasted some others and they are tasty. Will dry these out and toast them tomorrow. Headed to bed.

View attachment 2916984
Pumpkin cooling down.

View attachment 2916986
Finally out of the oven!

Boiling the pumpkin seed was a flop. Either I didn’t press hard enough to crack the hulls or I didn’t boil them long enough. Anyone remember the song about “eating goober peas”? Well that’s what they are like. I toasted some others and they are tasty. Will dry these out and toast them tomorrow. Headed to bed.
🎶Goodness how delicious, eating goober peas! 🎶

My extra today..hula hooped for 15 minutes…outside…beautiful morning.
I was going to go fishing for a bit, to stretch my right shoulder when a neighbor called. He needed help getting a calf to the vet. We loaded the four day old calf and took her to the vet. Then helped hubby restrain the calf at the vet while her leg was set and the cast applied. It was her left back leg. I was restraining the good leg and the left hip of her broken leg while hubby held her head and one leg. She was not a happy camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom