Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time no see me - I know - busy, busy, busy... Workout done today - made a cold frame cover from the remnants of the old greenhouse plastic and put it on the raised beds inside newly covered greenhouse. With the double cover (greenhouse cover plus bed cover) I hope not to have to light the woodstove in the GH. I have more to make but the goal today was just 1. It is 30+ feet by about 10 feet heavy plastic so small goal but a BIG cover!

If the ground all rocks?
Back in Cabarete so we stopped at Vagamundo today. @Kiki The ground is just coarse gravel, too boring to photograph, so I took a pic of my breakfast instead. 😁
IMG_20211209_105149.jpg

Last edited:
Extra done. Shoulders and HIIT intervals. I really like the format, two shoulder workouts then 30 seconds of a HIIT move. The workout goes by really fast. On another note, found out that the stomach flu is going around the school so I hope my son and I don't get it. Some dumbass parents are saying the cafeteria food gave their kid food poisoning. They must not realize that all the food we serve comes in frozen, already cooked. We just have to heat it in the oven. It can't give the kids food poisoning. Nightmares, yes, but not food poisoning

Extra done. Shoulders and HIIT intervals. I really like the format, two shoulder workouts then 30 seconds of a HIIT move. The workout goes by really fast. On another note, found out that the stomach flu is going around the school so I hope my son and I don't get it. Some dumbass parents are saying the cafeteria food gave their kid food poisoning. They must not realize that all the food we serve comes in frozen, already cooked. We just have to heat it in the oven. It can't give the kids food poisoning. Nightmares, yes, but not food poisoning
I laughed out loud at the school story...retired from education…was an art teacher and then an administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom