Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. I can't even look at the pictures. They hurt me. Poor dummy.
The baby was born eyes open and the back legs were severely deformed. Sometimes people keep them alive, but they're blind and crippled. Killing it felt cruel, but keeping it alive was not okay. The other babies will have a better chance now.

The baby was born eyes open and the back legs were severely deformed. Sometimes people keep them alive, but they're blind and crippled. Killing it felt cruel, but keeping it alive was not okay. The other babies will have a better chance now.
Oh no l.... I don't even want to hear it.
You can't be serious that people actually try and keep these poor screwed up things alive?
Oh that would be much crueler than ending it.

Is this the first time she had babies and will it be the last?

Or is it very common for rabbits to have at least one screwed up one?

Is this the first time she had babies and will it be the last?

Or is it very common for rabbits to have at least one screwed up one?
She *may* throw another. Max Factor babies are rare. She also throws peanuts because she's a True Dwarf. So I usually lose two babies out of a litter, even with big rabbits. I might try to have one more litter from her because she is a very good looking girl. I need a new buck who doesn't carry the gene, then my girl can safely have babies. If I get a new buck I won't have this issue.

I'm gonna go for a BUB he won't throw peanuts or Max factor babies.

Yea!!!! Thank you KIKI!!!!❤️❤️❤️

So looking forward to kicking 2021 to the curb!
I can't wait to start working out again. Right now, I'm dealing with body hives and if I sweat too much, I get super itchy. I don't know why I get the hives randomly. This time two years ago I was dealing with them too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom