Don't you dare keep scrolling! Stop and look!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by horsecrazychicklovingkid, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I have created the very first RP thread on BackYardHerds. I need some more members! Please, some of you come on over!

It is called McCoy farm. It is about farm animals; horses, goats, sheep, pigs, cattle, llamas, chickens, etc. You can also have humans, and human pets like - dogs, cats, etc.

Please don't post there or here if you are going to say I am copying GIF because I am NOT! Please don't comment on how BYC has had enough trouble form RPs either.

Thanks,
    horsecrazychicklovingkid

2. the outdoorsman

the outdoorsman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2011
    Phoenix AZ
    I made my account.

3. Quote:Cool!

4. the outdoorsman

the outdoorsman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2011
    Phoenix AZ
    Quote:Cool!

I am waiting for the email

5. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    :weeded

6. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    i am still thinking about joining or not but i hope people do join and start going on because we could turn BYH games, jokes, and fun into BYC games, jokes, and fun because right now not many people go on

7. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    I don't have any donkeys or mammals so I don't know. [​IMG] but good lucckk!

8. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    <3ChickenForever :

you do not need to have donkeys or mammals i joined and i didnot have any when i joined now i have goats​

9. <3ChickenForever :

Nope, she's right you don't. it is also for humans and you can have pets like dogs and cats too.​

10. Quote:What does that mean?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by