Don't you hate it when....

amystours

Songster
11 Years
Feb 23, 2008
Alexandria, Louisiana
You know, I got home from school a couple of hours ago, and started busting my butt doing spring cleaning. I did curtains, baseboards, the whole nine yards.

Anyway, I FINALLY finished with tons of laundry and dishes, and then I head to my daughter's room to start on that, and lo and behold, there are two glasses and three socks!!! That drives me INSANE!

So I guess we could all post our own "don't you hate it when..." topics. I think it would be fun to see what all really irks us!!! Might make us laugh at ourselves!

Last edited:
I hate when I unload the dishwasher, only to find the dishes were actually dirty, thus having to put EVERYTHING in the dishwasher, not remembering what was clean and what was not.

lau.gif
I've done that before, too!!!!!

It drives me absolutely crazy when my husband tears the house apart to find the tv remote when he could just use the buttons on the tv its self
smack.gif

Oh and my biggest pet peeve of all.......bowls of milk half full of cereal in the sink!!!!!!
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

My husband has no concept of a hamper. Makes me nuts. He'll come home from work and go to the bathroom and leave his scrubs and socks on the floor right in front of the toilet, or on the floor beisde the bed. Both places have a hamper within 12 inches!

I could go on and on ... I am a total neat freak.
Em

Hubby enters front door, GOES PAST COAT CLOSET proceeds to the dining room and hangs coat/jacket on back of dining chair.
he.gif

I got one. my skitsofrinic (spelling?) Cousin. that smokes 4 packs of cigarettes in 5 hours OR less. and will come up here all day to use the phone. Ask us the take him to the store. Get something to drink. or borrow a movie. Did i mention he even comes up here knocking at the door all through the night as well?

I saw on yahoo today that having a husband = 7 extra hours of house cleaning a week.
th.gif

I'm just as messy though so I can't say much. LOL

Back
Top Bottom