Dorking Eggs Wanted/Needed (Please?)

Omniskies

Songster
11 Years
Mar 7, 2008
Missouri
Ok, we just got a new (used) incubator that is supposed to be able to hatch out anything you put in it, from barnyard birds to dragons. So far so good and we're wanting to tempt fate. Again.

For the umpteenth time we're wanting to try and get Dorkings. At this point any color is fine, though we prefer the colors that can be autosexed at birth (Silver Grey and Colored are the only two, I think).

Because of our absolutely horrible luck at getting Dorking eggs over the past year the cheaper the better in case there is another mishap with the post office, the wrong eggs are sent accidentally, etc.

You can reach me here or by email at omniskies at gmail dot com. Let me know what color(s) you have, when you feel comfortable with shipping them out, and how many eggs are available.

Thanks in advance. I hope everyone's enjoying their holidays so far
smile.png

Sounds great. I'll send you a PM.

I'm still looking for eggs a little earlier if anyone has any winter layers.

Two of mine just started laying this week... I just fired up the incubator for a fertility test. But, it's really too cold for me to be shipping any eggs out until maybe March. If you're still looking then, please keep us in mind. We have Silver Greys, and will be adding Reds to the flock this year.
big_smile.png

Absolutely. I'm writing down names. I know that we'll be interested in a dozen eggs from a few different people so that we know we have different strains. Plus we're wanting nice short legs, so that will give us enough of a variety to pick and choose the best chicks out of each hatch
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom