PickledFeett

Hatching
Apr 17, 2019
I have searched and searched but fir the life of me I cannot find anyone who is currently breeding Dorkings other then grays. I’m really wanting to find some reds or colored. Anything from eggs to full grown. I’d drive across the country for the right birds. I’m really interested in this breed and want to start my own flock to help preserve the breed. If anyone knows of a breeder or knows of someone who might have some please let me know. Thank y’all.

Dang, he usually puts a banner across the birds page saying "sold out" if he's discontinued a breed/variety.

Glad you found a source. Took me years to source a rare variety. It can be challenging.

Dang, he usually puts a banner across the birds page saying "sold out" if he's discontinued a breed/variety.

Glad you found a source. Took me years to source a rare variety. It can be challenging.
Its definitely a Challenge. Iv put hours into finding the breeders im working with. Now all I need to do is drive a couple thousand miles to get everything rounded up. Its kinda crazy what we will do for birds.. Gotta love it thou..

Its definitely a Challenge. Iv put hours into finding the breeders im working with. Now all I need to do is drive a couple thousand miles to get everything rounded up. Its kinda crazy what we will do for birds.. Gotta love it thou..
Where did u find your Breeders? I’m looking too. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom